Come join NowSecure on our mission to save the world from unsafe mobile Apps!
As a cyber security innovator, we are #1 in Mobile Application Security Testing (MAST). We literally wrote the book on mobile app forensics and testing. We craft the industry’s most advanced appsec technology and deliver expert appsec services so our customers can protect their own business, their employees and their customers from risky and insecure mobile apps. Our customers include the world’s largest banks, government agencies, and top brands that run on mobile. We are a dynamic team of advanced security researchers, software engineers, services experts, sales professionals, marketing gurus and financial managers that are looking for inspired, entrepreneurial and hard driving new team members to join us on our mission!
Are you a viral marketing dynamo who thirsts to write and distribute valuable, relevant and consistent content to attract and engage prospects and users? Are you driven by inbound activity, prospect engagement and driving the buying cycle? We are seeking an innovative and digitally savvy Digital Content Marketing Manager join our Marketing team.
The Digital Content Marketing Manager will take responsibility for developing, guiding and promoting our digital content strategy and delivery. You’ll work across marketing, sales, product, research, services, customer success to craft and deliver rich market-facing content to drive the business forward. Your mission is to drive brand awareness and engagement, helping us grow our inbound business. You get full reach and responsibility across all aspects of digital content, from web and SEO, to Blog and fact sheets, to Webinars and customer newsletters, to rapid response on the latest mobile vulnerabilities -- and everything in between!
Our ideal candidate will have knowledge of security markets and experience with hands-on managing, writing and editing background, a roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic and a passion for all aspects of content marketing. If you’re ready to join a rapidly growing team, to strengthen your Marketing muscle and to have fun going on a fantastic ride while doing it, we want to talk with you.
This role will be based in the Washington, DC Metro area. This position will report to the CMO.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Develop, execute and measure content strategy for NowSecure.
- Craft unique, high-value content that can be utilized across a variety of channels (white papers, data sheets, weekly newsletter, blogs, web, videos, social media, press releases, rapid response media, promotional content, webinars, presentations and more)
- Plug into our ABM program, optimizing content and personas for key buyer roles across the buyer journey to accelerate engagement, pipeline development and new business deals
- Use web marketing techniques, SEO optimization and your secret sauce to increase visibility, membership, loyalty and traffic across web channels
- Seek out and recognize content that has latent value from a variety of sources, especially content with potential to capture the attention our audience
- Engage and leverage internal and expert experts to drive expanding high interest content portfolio
- Monitor news/web outlets, discussion forums and social media platforms to identify opportunities and trends that could inform new content
- Continually test web content strategy to determine the optimal approach to reaching and engaging various segments of our target audiences
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- 2+ years experience with proven end-to-end web content strategy including conceptualization, writing and execution
- Significant experience in editorial or digital marketing role delivering content in a wide array of formats
- Experience with Security and Mobile Technology
- Demonstrated experience in managing successful cross-channel content marketing programs
- Excellent written and verbal communicator with outstanding editorial chops
- Possess an understanding of the tenants of inbound marketing especially SEO, social media and PR – and – significant knowledge as to how content marketing, SEO and social media marketing connect both practically and strategically
- Experience using analytics to determine the impact and effectiveness of web content communication channels to better inform our strategy
- Familiar with digital marketing and content strategies
- Strong project management skills – the ability to own and drive schedules from start to finish, including managing peers and individuals senior to you
- Ability to interpret creative direction, and willingness to learn
- Ability to identify popular themes and types of content our audience would engage with and align them with the appropriate channels
- Strong creativity and passion for creating responsive, interesting content
- Experience in a start-up environment preferred
- Last but not least: a sense of humor, positive “can-do” attitude, and fun to work with
DO YOU WANT TO LOVE WHERE YOU WORK?
- Amazing Tech: NowSecure delivers the most advanced mobile app security technology on the planet designed by the world’s most advanced security researchers and top engineering talent.
- Top Customers: The world’s ‘choosiest’ and most skilled security teams depend on NowSecure for our expert products and services.
- Great Team: Smart, driven people powered by craftsmanship, leadership and teamwork at the core.
- Get Things Done: At NowSecure, we move fast and with purpose to ensure our customers are always protected on mobile.
- Benefits: In addition to competitive compensation, full-time employees can participate in our health insurance plans, retirement, and more.