Come join NowSecure on our mission to save the world from unsafe mobile Apps!
As a cyber security innovator, we are #1 in Mobile Application Security Testing (MAST). We literally wrote the book on mobile app forensics and testing. We craft the industry’s most advanced appsec technology and deliver expert appsec services so our customers can protect their own business, their employees and their customers from risky and insecure mobile apps. Our customers include the world’s largest banks, government agencies, and top brands that run on mobile. We are a dynamic team of advanced security researchers, software engineers, services experts, sales professionals, marketing gurus and financial managers that are looking for inspired, entrepreneurial and hard driving new team members to join us on our mission!
Are you a Product Marketing guru who is driven by power messaging, potent content and persuasive powerpoint? Are you driven by sales enablement, prospect engagement and driving the buying cycle? We are seeking an innovative and compelling Product Marketing Manager join our Marketing team.
The Product Marketing Manager will take responsibility for crafting our message, positioning our core content aligned with buyer requirements to drive market engagement and customer acquisition. You’ll work across marketing, sales, product, research, services, customer success to craft and deliver rich market-facing content to drive the business forward. If you love the limelight, then you can become spokesperson and engage with prospects, customers, media, analysts and more. Your mission is to drive the world’s most compelling story to drive business success.
Our ideal candidate will have knowledge of security markets and experience with hands-on product marketing positioning and content, a roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic and a passion for all aspects of product marketing. If you’re ready to join a rapidly growing team, to strengthen your Product Marketing muscle and to have fun going on a fantastic ride while doing it, we want to talk with you.
This role will be based in the Washington, DC Metro area. This position will report to the CMO.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Collaboratively develop, execute and measure go-to-market strategy for NowSecure to maximize revenue and customer success
- Perform market research across industry, customers, prospects, analysts to inform buyer personas, buyer journey, positioning and go-to-market
- Develop product positioning, value propositions, and custom messaging that resonates with the buying audience and all related stakeholders
- Collaborate with product management team to optimize messaging, offers and go-to-market for new products and release updates
- As subject matter expert, craft messaging and unique, high-value content that can be utilized across a variety of channels (white papers, blogs, web, rapid response media, events, webinars, presentations and more)
- Lead cross-functional competitive analysis team, identifying unique differentiated value propositions and competitive strategies to win
- Drive the sales enablement program with sales training materials and lead new hire sales training and ongoing training updates for maximum sales productivity
- Develop unique content and speak at events, webinars, tradeshows and more
- Drive successful new product introduction program via cross-functional team
- Plug into our ABM program, optimizing GTM for key buyer roles across the buyer journey to accelerate engagement, pipeline development and new business deals
- Collaborate closely with sales, SE, services and product teams to drive revenue and customer success
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- 3+ years experience in product marketing crafting positioning, go-to-market, sales enablement and potent market-facing content and materials
- Significant portfolio of compelling, market differentiating content and materials
- Vendor and market experience with Security and/or Mobile Technology
- Demonstrated experience in driving successful cross-functional teams such as new product introduction, customer newsletter/user groups and more.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information and reach data-driven conclusions about product strategy
- Strong project management skills – the ability to own and drive schedules from start to finish, including managing peers and individuals senior to you
- Strong creativity and passion for creating compelling positioning and content
- Experience in a start-up environment preferred
- Pragmatic Marketing and Sirius Decisions preferred
- Last but not least: a sense of humor, positive “can-do” attitude, and fun to work with
DO YOU WANT TO LOVE WHERE YOU WORK?
- Amazing Tech: NowSecure delivers the most advanced mobile app security technology on the planet designed by the world’s most advanced security researchers and top engineering talent.
- Top Customers: The world’s ‘choosiest’ and most skilled security teams depend on NowSecure for our expert products and services.
- Great Team: Smart, driven people powered by craftsmanship, leadership and teamwork at the core.
- Get Things Done: At NowSecure, we move fast and with purpose to ensure our customers are always protected on mobile.
- Benefits: In addition to competitive compensation, full-time employees can participate in our health insurance plans, retirement, and more.